Friday, March 9, 2007

New blog

Well here we go! I have wanted to do this for a long time, so here it is! This will be a great way to keep in touch with all of you. Feel free to post comments. I would love to hear from you guys. I hope to use this blog to keep you guys informed on events, promotions, and a few sneak pics from your sessions:)

Lisa Felts, from Conway, and I are off to a course in Chicago on Sunday. I hope to have LOTS of great new ideas for you guys:)

WOW, where do I begin. I have had some amazing sessions lately.

I think I will start with Miss Allison or should I say Miss Ally, as she has named herself.This little girl is simply out of this world! She is so excited about her new little baby brother:)Here are a few favs!


























See you soon Miss Ally:)







This next shoot was well let me just say a RIOT! Literally at one point we were all 3 on the floor rolling and laughing. Tracy I LOVE this guy! I wish I could bottle up the energy you guys share between eachother! AWESOME!............................................


















I can't do a first blog withoutshowing Mr. Tanner Beau and Mr. Cole's 1st Birthday! I can't believe I shot their moms 1 year ago for maternity portraits!
Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................










We were determined to get this shot!




Mr Cole...........................................









Dad was such a great sport! I love the look on Cole's face as he is looking at mom!!!






















And here are Holly and RJ! These kiddos are 3 years and 9months. We had such a good time! Miss Holly is SO grown up! I loved her expression! RJ, I'm pretty sure is a ham most of the time!

A few favs.......................................................................







How cute is this petticoat! It is from 3C's in a pod, Cabots new children boutique! You guys should check it out! She has some absolutely adorable clothes!


It is beside Quiznos, I always reference drxns from food landmarks:)LOL




















































What eyes!!!!!!!











OK guys! There it is, my first offical blog! Pretty exciting!!!! Don't look at the time on this:) You know I have to do things when the kiddos are sleeping. Here is a quick 9month picture of my little man:)
Ella will be coming soon:)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Too Cute! Love the petticoat!

Angie said...

Love the pictures of Hope and R.J...
They are great; can't wait to see the rest.

The Proctors said...

I was just checking your website and noticed you had a blog! I love the pictures you have posted! I probably need to get Landon in again really soon!

Heather Smith said...

I love Tanners Pics and cant wait to see the rest..and I am very proud of your new web site...you GO GIRLIE