Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss E

Yes, Yes, Yes I know:) I have not been blogging. Guys I will get caught up I promise.
All you moms who are looking for your little ones. They are coming.
I also have several engagment sessions that will be up soon.
I have been "trying" to get everyones orders in:)
You guys are the best.

Here is Miss E. I had to post her precious birthday inviation. This little girl is so near to my heart. She was born about a week after my little man. She has had a miracle year to say the absolute least. "You go Miss E in your bikini, I LOVE it!"


Well and here is "Big" brother Mr. A..... This kid is too funny. I couldn't resist this shot he gave me. I just stepped back and there "it" was:) Mom this is a definate year book photo:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a man and the "moon" gotta love it.....

c r y s t a l said...

haha! oh so cute!!

Sarah Owen said...

okay, needless to say, PRICELESS! He makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Girl you are going to get BIG business from this card, it ROCKS< thanks again. I look forward to "E and E" growing up together, pretty much backyard neighbors!! Yeah! and scary at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Christy...this was my first time to your blog site, and your pictures are absolutely beautiful. When I have kids someday, I'm heading to your studio. ---Paige (Prissy's old coworker)