Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seattle here I come!

Thats right guys! I will be leaving around 5:30 AM for Seattle Wednesday morning, yes that is AM. Please say a prayer:) I am going to an absolutely incredible photography course that I am so pumped about!
I hope to bring back LOTS of new and different ideas! I will be surrounded by some of the best photographers in the nation. I know I will feed my creativity abundantly over the next week! And guess what, you guys will get the benefit as well:)
I am currently booking late August early September.
I will be returning phone calls and emails around Wednesday the 25th. Thanks guys and talk to you in a week!
Christy

3 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

Girl, if you're going to Brianna Graham I am sooo jealous!! Wow - you'll learn a ton! Have fun!

Awesome stuff below! Love the brother and sister. i had a little boy like that with the tie! LOVE it!! so much fun!

Lisa said...

Hey Girl!
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you before you left. Hope you got all of your stuff done and, even more importantly, hope you have an amazing time...and I hope you have your phone turned OFF!!
love ya :)

Jess said...

Christy
I just saw your post on my blog and I can here your southern accent right now. Can't wait to see your stuff from the workshop.

Jess