Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thank You!

Hello everyone! First, let me say THANK YOU so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I have recieved so many calls and emails and I really appreciate it. My grandmother is doing better. We are trying to get her stronger everyday so that she may begin chemotherapy. Please continue to pray for us and mainly her that God will give her strength and perseverance. (Laura check my spelling on that:) I truly have the most amazing clients that anyone could ask for. I really appreciate you guys sincerity and patience!
Now, WOW I have had so many sessions lately that I decided to just do one big post to show some of the images. Now don't panic if you arn't on here because you will be coming. I have some MAJOR catching up to do and am SO happy to do it!
Those of you who are wanting to schedule appointments, I have a few available in October and am booking November. Please note that sessions for Christmas delivery must be completed by November 16th. I know it sounds crazy to be talking about Christmas, blows my mind really! I feel like I just finished doing last years Christmas cards for everyone:)
Also, I am so excited to tell you guys that my art will be displayed in 4 absolutely incredible locations in West Little Rock. More to come on that soon. I will post pictures when we get everything hung. Maybe I'll hold a contest to see who can figure out where it is:)
I am so thrilled!

So here are a few images, more to come I PROMISE!































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect spelling my dear.

ps. you'll always be able to count on me for that, huh? :)

Unknown said...

wow! look at you go girl! Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy,
I saw some awesome work hanging at Sassy Stork of yours!! I will be praying for your family and especially your grandmother. I will be calling you soon to set up an appointment for my little girl Lexi and our 2nd little girl on the way. She is expected to arrive around December 11th! Take care, Tenille (West) Rauls
You can see Lexi at our blog it is http:\\tenille.blogplot.com

Anonymous said...

Christy- I LOVE all the new stuff you have been doing!! We absolutely MUST bring Reese and Riley to see you soon!! also, you are in my thoughts and prayers, as is your grandma. I know it is a hard thing to deal with; just stay strong!! God is good and he will bring all of you through this! I love you girl and will talk with you soon!!
Amanda Hargrove