Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update

Hey guys,
Just wanted to quickly let you know what has been going on.
We are in the new house but just today got internet capability.
Please know that I will be returning all email requests within the next 24 hours.
Also, my husband has moved us to the "woods" LOL so my phone reception isn't that great.
On top of that I think both kids have the flu. Well its been a "little" crazy.
We received some water damage at the studio yesterday which is going to put us behind schedule.
I really am smiling while I type this:):):)
I know that God is taking care of us and this will all be WAY worth it!

If you have called or emailed to schedule an appointment within the last week and I have not called or emailed you back by tomorrow afternoon please note that I did not receive the message.
All call and emails will be returned by tomorrow:)
I appreciate you guys patience more than you know!
Thanks, Christy

2 comments:

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

Thanks for coming to the house and taking some maternity pictures today. Nothing like LAST the minute on my part. I know the pics will be great and I can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys have been BUSY!!! Take care of yourselves and get well soon!