Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From Louisiana

This absolutely beautiful and super sweet girl contacted me from Louisiana. I'm so excited to have such a wonderful fellow photog friend show me how to show my images larger. Now you can see how beautiful this girl really is.
I will post more closeups:) We had such a wonderful afternoon. She and her 2 sisters came for the session. She was a little scared we were going to walk upon a snake. She was pretty much up for whatever to get the shot:)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy, these are great!!! And Brooke you are the hottest bride EVER!!! Can't wait to see more.
-Alyson

Anonymous said...

Wow Christy! These images are awesome but I especially love that first one! You totally rock'd this session.

Angie Monson said...

Every new post you make is better than the last, these are breathtaking!

Jess said...

Christy you figured it out.

My absolute favorite is the sunflare. I want to see more.