Saturday, January 24, 2009

Long time, no blog:(

Hey everyone. I know it has been forever. So sorry! We were so crazy around Christmas time that it seemed there wasn't an end. Indeed there was and I am now back:) Happy SO belated New Year to everyone. Thank you guys SO much for making 2008 so successful! It is because of all you guys that I am able to express myself as an artist. You guys give me the honor of letting me do what I love. 2008 was such a milestone year for me. We opened the new studio and havn't looked back. I can honestly say that was and continues to be such a blessing in my life. I was actually able to get my famiily life back. Woo Hoo!!!!!!

My promise to you guys in 2009 is to 1 update the blog more regularly:), 2 continue to give you new and exciting ideas. I have 4 educational opportunities this year alone. I NEVER want to be stagnet or content with my portraits. I always want to be on the cutting edge for you guys. I am so incredibly blessed and I have you guys to thank!!!
SO with that heres to an awesome NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Love you guys-Christy
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH....I am So loving lil' E and his big blue eyes...Great wedding stuff too...You Rock..