Sunday, April 22, 2007

Erin and Matt

Hey guys! Well it has been an interesting time. Thank you so much for all my clients who have called and emailed with their scheduled times. It has truely been a life saver:) Please know that if you have emailed and I haven't emailed you back I did NOT receive your email. At this point I have responded to all emails I have on file!

On a definately more fun note I would like to post some pics of a recent wedding Lisa and I were honored to be a part of.
This is Erin, she was truely the most relaxed bride I have ever seen! Erin has such a sweet spirit and it was a joy to spend the day with her and Matt.
I wish them LOTS of love and luck! Here are a few favs:)




















































2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome girl! Erin will be sooooo excited!!

Erin Oliver said...

I am so excited about the pictures it will be my favorite moments of the wedding. I love yall so much for being the best. Christy thanks for making my day perfect.
Thanks,
Erin