Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kirby and Adam's Engagement

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Kirby and Adam the other day for their engagement shoot at the Arts Center in Little Rock. It was a beautiful location with some incredible weather. We had a great time! I can't wait for their wedding in August! They are such an awesome couple. Congrats to Adam for his new job in Bentonville. I am going to miss you guys but I know there are just FABULOUS blessings in your future. Love you guys:) -Christy




























5 comments:

Heather Smith said...

These pics are BEAUTIFUL. I love the color and brilliant angles....FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

the colors of these images are quite unbelievable. magical almost. amazing job.

c r y s t a l said...

beautiful job, christy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! Christy, you definitely captured several moments of sincere love here. Congratulations to the Kirby and Adam.

anna joy said...

these are incredible! nice work!