Thursday, October 25, 2007

The M Family

Meet the M Family. They are from Batesville. I will have to say I was a little nervous at this session. I get kind of anxious when I know someone has been in the car for a while just to come see me:) Mom called saying that she wanted something different. Well you know me I came up with the idea of a fun red dress in the middle of weeds:) LOL! She said "thats different". She loved it! We had the best time. These children were so wonderful. They love eachother so much. Anywhere I put them they were hugging and telling secrets. I love their innocence. We are doing Christmas cards out of these as well. They are going to be too cute:)
Thanks guys and see you again soon! Good luck with the new house:)

BTW all you guys coming from all over, I am over my jitterbugs:):):) Can't wait to see all of you!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable photos!
I love the unique style.
It would be hard to choose a favorite.
GWD

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! They are truly Shelly's style....Mimi

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! The pictures are so artful and candid. What beautiful kiddos!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the Moser family
are fantastic !

Anonymous said...

These photos are beautiful. What a joy to view.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos.......they are so unique. The children look like angels telling secrets.

Anonymous said...

Christy-
What amazing photos!!! I love the unique style. This session looked like such fun.

Angie Monson said...

Christy,
Your photos are really blowing my mind lately, they look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These photos are the cutest ever! Of course, you had great subjects, too! I don't know how Shelly will decide which ones to buy!