Monday, October 29, 2007

Mr E

Hello everyone:) Yes the clock is right! It is 1:40 am and I can't sleep. So why not just post to the blog:)
I was dying to post this little man anyway:) This guy had such a good time and was sad when our session was over.
When I first walked up to the car he hid from me. Well by the time we left he wanted to go with Miss Chirsty in her car:) If I hadn't had other sessions I think I would have taken him for the day. We had so much fun and he LOVED this old truck. I seriously think he could have played for hours on it! Hope you guys enjoy your peek.




5 comments:

rocknrolla said...

LOVE that car! this guy is too cute for words-

Lisa said...

These are awesome. Love the one where he is peeking under the hood. Great stuff!

Jess said...

Christy you ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Pictures are absolutely beautiful! An adorable child!

Angie Monson said...

I need to know your secrets on post processing. These are so amazing!