Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miss S

Here is Miss S. Her mom has been waiting so long on these:) I think the grandmas would like a peek as well.
This little girl was so happy, esp. when she was wrapped around her moms leg. I just love catching kids in moments like these. For you other blog stalkers, lol, I promise they are coming. I am so busy right now trying to make sure that everyone who ordered Christmas cards gets them in. I will be posting a lot next week when things settle down. Who knows maybe I will do something really crazy and put my tree up!

Heather I can't wait to see these hanging in your house!




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hats! Love momma's boots too! These are all so great and they capture little miss S beautifully!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. I am so happy with the results and of course Savy looks awesome. You are the best. I will cherish them always. Thank you again.
Love Heather

Anonymous said...

Two angels captured on film .NICE!

Anonymous said...

Christy this is amazing! I can not believe thats my little princess! Good thing she looks like me and noe her momma!

Thanks again for both Heather's and Savy's!

Joel

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are toooooo cute. Maybe
I'm a little biased, but the show stops here.

Thanks from GranB.

Angie Monson said...

Oh my that 3rd one is so perfect, if I were her mom I would be blowing that up as large as possible!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these pictures. I hope I get one. Hint hint.

Sheri

Heather Meyers said...

wow - I'm a huge fan of Brianna Graham and your work goes right up there with hers! :o) I'll def be stopping by again!

Anonymous said...

Oooo!I think I need that one (check dress/hat) for the shop, HINT< HINT
too cute!

Angela Fielding said...

Christly- you do a fantastic job! She is darling!!

Unknown said...

oh these are too cute! You do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,

Love your work! Ever think of teaching others?Ill sign up!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful pictures. This baby is beautiful. You do fantastic work. Will check back to see more work.

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of meeting this little girl and her mom. She told me how wonderful your photography was and to come check out your blog. Your pictures are so different and fun. I cant wait till I have my little one so that you can take the pictures.

Thank you,
W.M.