Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

Just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year and thank you guys so much for such an amazing 2007.
I hope to bring even more to 2008.
I am scheduled to attend several workshops this year all over the country.
The first will be a Senior workshop this month in Arizona.
I plan to bring a cutting edge approach to senior portraits to this area:)
I am SO SO SO excited about this opportunity.
I have the greatest clients anyone could ask for. I thank you guys for your loyalty and your continued referrals.
You guys are really the BEST! I promise updated Blog posts will come soon.
I had to take some time away from the craziness of the past 3 months.
I think I did 125 sessions over the past 3 months!!!!! YIKES! It was crazy but we got through it:)
Thanks guys and again Happy New Year!
-Christy

5 comments:

rocknrolla said...

WOW christy! that's alot of photography...and if your little clients are anything like my guy i know they probably were a little taxing!! i'm glad you took a little time for yourself and your family. lord knows you deserved it!! happy new year!-

leigh austin

c r y s t a l said...

So proud of all of your success this year!! Way to go, girl!

Angie Monson said...

holy crap girl! 125 sessions! I was feeling overwhelmed at 15 in one month. You are so crazy! Which workshop are you going to?

Angie

Sarah Owen said...

you deserve the break, take it and enjoy it, too bad us girls cant go to the beach to enjoy it even better right now :(

Anonymous said...

Wow, christy great photos!