Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NEW STUDIO!!!!

SO SO SO SO much is going on right now:)
As you see it is 2am and I am blogging.
I have been working all night and thought I would tell you all what has been happening.
First, YEAH a new studio.
I am told that the studio will be ready Feb. 18th!
You guys know how happy that makes me.
When I started this business 4 years ago I never dreamed it would take me to the point where I am.
I am so incredibly blessed and I KNOW that it is my calling to photograph.
I will post pictures of the studio as soon as I can.
We are picking out paint colors, so exciting!!!!!

Next, I just returned from an absolutely amazing senior workshop in Arizona.
The pictures that I am posting are actual seniors.
I will be looking for 2009 seniors who could possibly be models at this incredible event in Las Vegas next year!

Third, we have sold our house and are moving:):)
We are excited and a little unsure about what is coming our way but, we know that we will be taken care of.

Fourth, look for an article about Christy Hollingshead Photography in February's Abode Magazine!
SO many wonderful things happening and I can't thank you guys enough!
You guys encourage me, support me, and sometimes get me out of my comfort zone.
You know I have found I think that is what I love the best.
It keeps me on my toes spiritually and artistically.

Please remember the new email address, chphotography1@mac.com
More coming soon.........




8 comments:

Angela Fielding said...

Christy -How exciting!! Congratulations! From the pictures I saw on your blog, it already look like you had a professional studio.And your senior pictures are beautiful too. Love your work!

Anonymous said...

These are so good! My senior pictures were slightly different. I was pictured in my cap and gown, holding my diploma (making sure the class ring was in full view)!

Can't wait to see the new space.

Angie Monson said...

Christy,
Okay, now I am so bummed I didn't go! These pictures are amazing. I am really excited for your studio. I can't wait to see pictures! I know it will be great. Are you sharing with anyone or all on your own?

Angie

Sarah Owen said...

I wish I looked that good in '94 when I graduated.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WOW!! Who hosted the photo seminar?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Who hosted the photo seminar?

Jess said...

Speechless! I hope I can make it to the workshop next year. Was it totally amazing? I'm happy for you and all the changes.