Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies!

Here you go guys! I have been asked a lot lately about my maternity sessions. Here are just a few of my latest. I absolutely LOVE these sessions. There is something so beautiful about a woman when she is carrying a child. There is also something so incredible about the way her husband looks at her. I truely have the most wonderful job in the world. I have the opportunity to be with people during the happiest and most heart felt times of their lives! After much demand I now offer an Oh Baby collection which includes maternity, hospital, newborn, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month sessions. The hospital sessions are new and I am really loving every minute of it! You guys are incredible and I am so blessed to share this time with you!




















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I can't wait to see the others, especially the ones with Cooper with me! I am also excited about the hospital session if we can work it out. I will let you know. Also, send me some info about your Oh Baby collection. Talk to you soon. Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much. See you in June for Miss Savannah's debut.

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

I love the pregnancy photos... It's so tender...

In my study usually we make those photos in some occasion...

Greetings from Spain!

Dany.-