Thursday, May 3, 2007

Little Ben

This was quite possibly one of the best newborn sessions I have ever had.
Little Ben was quite the trooper. We had such a great time and no stress.
Mom had quite a drive on her hands to my studio and she said that little man was perfect. I say little man bc he is only 6 days old. I love getting my hands ahold of these babies when they are less than 2 weeks. You moms know how they change SO quickly and loose those sweet wrinkles.

Also, summer sessions are filling up quickly. If you haven't made your summer appointment please do so to ensure your family gets those great summer shots. I have so many ideas for this summer and can't wait to try them out. Thanks for your loyalty.

If there are any seniors out there interested in being my ambassadors for "Senior 2008" please contact me. There are only a few spots so contact me quickly. I promise totally "different" images that make a statement!

OK here are just a few favs of Little Ben:)








































Little Ben did so great that I picked his little basket up and took him outside on the grass. He never missed a beat! Of course, I had to go to the neighbors yard bc it was greener than mine!

3 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

These are awesome! You really have a gift with the babies! :) Sweet, emotional, and heartfelt images!

Heather Smith said...

You sooo have to do these kind of COOL ideas with Lil Miss Tate when she gets here!!!I Love them

Sarah Owen said...

I love the fact that he is still so little that you can see the languno (sp) hairs on his body. Sooooo sweet!