Thursday, May 3, 2007

MissT

Well what do you do when it's 5 AM and you have been up since 3:30 bc you can't sleep. Well naturally you post to your blog. I feel like I am prego again with insomnia, OH I really didn't just say that. I LOVE my kiddos but pregnancy was not the most wonderful experience for me:) I really have been so blessed with 2 of the most wonderful children that SLEEP!!!!! Knock on wood, which I am literally doing at this moment!!! My 4yo and my 11month old both sleep about 12 hours a night. My husband and I insist that God has hands all over our house bc it definately isn't anything we have done! I will give credit where credit is due!

Anyway here is MissT. I LOVE this child. I have photographed her ever since she was in her mommy's tummy! She is 2 now and is all about some mom! Hang in there Meredith she will venture out soon and then you will want her back:) This is a new look I am going for. I am fascinated with the colors it brings out.
Let me know what you guys think.
I am off to try and sleep for a few hours!
Love to all:)


4 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Again, the colors are truly amazing, the expression on Miss T's face is just precious...I can't wait until My Miss T is here and she has the chance to be caught in your lens..

Anonymous said...

vibrance...ever so gently, it calls your name from this picture. very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

Too prescious!!!!! I love the colors! You are too good girl!
I can just read that 'look' on her face... I can't wait to see the others.

Anonymous said...

Christy, you do an awesome job! Of course you have the most beautiful baby to photograph!
The colors are great, but the picture captures the true essence of this child - God's gift!