Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby "L"

Well........what a day this has been. For those of you who knew about little man being SO SO SO sick he is doing much better.
He is actually sleeping in his bed for the first time in 3 nights. OH my, it such a stresser when you have a sick baby. I say baby like he is a newborn. Well, you know what I mean. Anyway thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers and I believe we are on the recovery side, knock on some serious wood!
Thank you also to everyone who had to reschedule today. I really have the most amazing clients anyone could ask for.
I had Baby L's ordering session scheduled for today so I thought I would put up a quick peak.
She was 2 weeks old and absolutely precious. I love getting these babies so early.

I have also had some unbelievably wonderful sessions lately that I hope to be able to post soon. A special thanks to my clients who came from Jonesboro, Batesville, Greenbrier, South AR, and Dallas this past week. You don't know how honored that makes me feel:)




Don't you just love those newborn wrinkles and toes. They loose the wrinkles way to quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you just made me the happiest dad in the world! Hope you little one get's well soon!

Angie Monson said...

Oh wow, these are so stinkin' cute. I love these. You are just bustin out amazing photos. I think you should teach a workshop soon!