Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful for so many things. Most of all my faith and family. My husband who gets up to take the kids for me because I have scheduled 8am appointments for the last 2 weeks:) My kids, who are so wonderful! I've promised Ella HighSchool Musical tickets since we missed out on Hannah:) ( FYI, if anyone knows of tickets to Hannah I'm your girl! We could work out a deal:))
Everett is seriously the happiest child in the world. You just glance at him and he gives you that scrunched up nose smile!
I am so incredibly thankful to have been blessed by God so much. He has taken my faith and buisness to a whole new level this year. He has put us in the hands of some wonderful friends who have changed our lives forever. He introduced us to a church that we fell absolutely in love with. I hope you guys all enjoy your families today and take a few minutes to "REALLY" feel thankful for what you have been given.
God bless, Christy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious! Love the one of Ms C and Daddy and Ms L and Mommy! So sweet and beautiful. What special moments you captured and they just look so tender!