Sunday, November 25, 2007

The C Girls

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday. I can't believe it is almost Christmas. It really snuck up on us this year! Well guys, I am super swamped and loving it but..............I know you guys are waiting for posts. I promise to get to them as fast as I can. I was until last week a one woman show. I have finally hired an assistant, her name is Darcy. I know you guys are going to LOVE her! Those of you waiting for Christmas Cards, frames, orders, viewings, etc....I tell you this because you will probably be getting a call from Darcy for scheduling. I am so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful and patient clients:) LOL!

Here are the C girls! This was just one of those sessions when you say "Wow that was easy". The older girl seriously should do modeling. She was an absolute dream. I hope mom enjoys the pics to show off to family. I truly loved working with you guys and will see you soon!





9 comments:

Angie Monson said...

Christy,
I just love this location and the fab chair, What a cute family, so full of life!

Angie

Unknown said...

What a great looking family and outstanding photos.

Brian Reed
www.arwebdesigns.info

Anonymous said...

Very cute girls!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!

Ashley said...

Christy,
I love the pictures. Thank you for capturing the true personality of our girls. We will be back for more pictures.

KAREN said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. THE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

amber said...

My nieces are just beautiful! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE OUTSIDE LOCATION AND THE GIRLS ARE PREFECT!

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT!