Saturday, November 24, 2007

Miss A

This is Miss A. These guys drove from Jonesboro to see me:) Is this little girl not gorgeous! She was so much fun to work with and I loved watching her parents watch her. I wish I could have a videographer follow me on shoots to document this day for the parents. It is really incredible to watch the pride and absolute joy! They absolutely adore this little girl. She did such a great job and I can't wait to share these.

Also I wanted to quickly thank Allison Courtney from Todays THV for showcasing me as one of her favorite things for 2007. The Morning Show did a clip on the hosts favorite things of 2007 and I was honored to be one of Allisons.




1 comment:

Jess said...

I love the couch in the field. I ha dthis idea in mind for our family photos but the timing wasn't right. Love how it turned out.